Ways to Get Involved
- Click here to download VDACS Membership form as a MS Word DOC
- Click Here to Download VDACS Membership form as an ADOBE PDF
If you’re already a member you can pay your fees below
Become a Volunteer
- Bake for bake sales
- Event set up/tear down at fundraisers
- Participate at fundraisers by volunteering your time
- Organize your own fundraiser
- Distribute posters
Donate saleable items to fundraisers such as
- Book sales
- Silent auctions
- Collectible sales
- Christmas sales
- Garage Sales
VDACS 3rd party fundraiser applications
Interested in holding a fundraiser for VDACS?
VDACS welcomes the support of the community. If you’re a community group, corporation, school group, or individuals and would like to organize a fundraiser for VDACS and would like more information please download and print the following information pamphlet for 3rd Party Fundraiser Information
Once you have read the information pamphlet and are ready to organize your fundraiser please download, fill out and then send in the following 3rd Party Fundraiser Application Form Via email, or snail mail.
*Please note: VDACS is not able to provide volunteers for your event. You must recruit your own volunteer if needed! *
- VDACS 3rd party fundraiser application info
- VDACS 3rd party fundraiser applications form
- VDACS 3rd party fundraiser ideas
Benefits of Volunteering with VDACS
VDACS volunteers will enjoy meeting and working with like-minded people who are committed to the cause of making a difference in the lives of local animals.
Many will feel rewarded by the experience of helping VDACS, knowing that what they are doing will not only help the animals, but also help the owners of the animals give their pets a long, happy, healthy and loved life!!
VDACS is always in desperate need
of donations to carry on providing low cost spay/neuter to pets of low income families and provide emergency veterinary care assistance.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- SPREAD THE WORD! If you know a family who would benefit from our programs , tell them!.
Visit us on Facebook
VDACS would also welcome donations of the following:
- Postage stamps
- Business size envelopes
- Cat food (wet or dry)
- Cat carriers in good condition